THE ghoulish nature of the Fourth Estate is nothing new. But the worldwide syndication of pictures of a gravely ill Michael Douglas represents a new low in the dark arts of the paparazzi.
I was so incensed at this gross intrusion on the man's privacy that , along with hundreds of others, I posted a response late last night on the Mail's website. Oddly enough , all those remarks which castigated the paper for publishing them were this morning removed. Perhaps they shamed the powers that be . But not enough to stop publication
I think anyone who has witnessed first-hand the obscene ravages which cancer inflicts on their loved ones would agree it's time to call a halt to this ghoulish and distasteful way of selling papers. As I said in my comment, the man is clearly dying. Leave him and his family alone.
Saturday, 23 October 2010
DISGUSTING VOYEURISM
Posted by
susan press
at
09:58
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
"all those remarks which castigated the paper for publishing them were this morning removed".
Good grief, is there nothing the rascals won't copy from 'Comment is Free'?
David Duff
Post a Comment