Those shedding tears re Thatcher should watch this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcSmnBfMhRE
Tuesday, 8 June 2010
KENNY EVERETT MAKES THATCHER LAUGH - LET'S THROW MICHAEL FOOT'S STICK AWAY!
Posted by
susan press
at
11:59
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I hate to be the one to point out the obvious but Kenny Everett was not standing for the leadership of his party when he made his own equally ill-judged remarks back in the 80s.
I would respectfully suggest that you do John a disservice by drawing such a comparison. At the risk of being accused of hysteria, what he said was wholly inappropriate and he has, rightly in my view, acknowledged this.
It is pointless to try and defend the indefensible and, if I may say so, you demonstrate a lack of maturity by dredging up the gaffes others have made in doing so.
Surely your energies would be better employed elsewhere?
Post a Comment