Wednesday, 24 November 2010

GOODBYE TO GRIMMER......

Tonight kids from Calder High School are out protesting and surrounded by an absurd number of police as the nationwide demonstrations demonstrate that sometimes direct action is the only way of making your voice heard. I applaud their determination and am greatly cheered that they are getting so much coverage.
Things move fast these days and after careful consideration I have decided that it is a goodbye to this blog.
I nearly made four years - but my time is limited and i simply don't have the time to write considered long posts on a regular basis.
Instead, I'm concentrating on Facebook and twitter as a more effective way of getting ideas across as and when events occur.
Thanks to all who have contributed over the years.It is time for action, not words, as anger grows against this wretched Coalition. And, hopefully, we really are in it together.......

4 comments:

Bob Piper said...

Never say never, Susan. If you haven't got the time now, just post occasionally when you get the time.

Believe it or not, there are those of us who read, enjoy, and bounce our own ideas around what you write. I for one would miss you. Come on... we've seen off Tom Harris...

CalumCarr said...

Thank you, Susan. I've enjoyed your blog and wished many times that I was as committed as you.

I'm not and will never be.

Good luck.

Invictus_88 said...

Maybe I'm dim, but I've no idea how to find the facebook page you've moved to..

Fr Simon said...

Sorry to see you leave the blogosphere Susan. I hope you reappear at some point!