Tuesday, 30 September 2008

A WEEK IS A LONG TIME IN POLITICS

A week ago I was enjoying the balmy sunshire in Manchester and sitting outdoors chewing the fat about the future of the Left. One week later I'm coming down with a filthy cold and the weather is foul . Do not expect interesting blogging for next few days......paracetamol is beckoning

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who would of thought the Tories would be claiming victory at the next election as some of them were on Radio 4

Bit of a Sheffield moment if polls and local council results this week show

Robert said...

I've just placed a twenty quid bet on the Tories getting a wain, it will not be a land slide but they will win.

I just had a form to fill in asking what I think of Labours welfare reforms, I sent it back saying check I've left the party

Anonymous said...

Got a cold? Try the following: one large whisky, a slice of lemon impregnated with cloves, a pinch of cinnamon, a pinch of nutmeg, one teaspoon of brown sugar, top up with hot water and stir. A few of those and you'll forget about your cold.

Anonymous said...

wasnt Cameron involved in Black Thursday

see he does have experience

Anonymous said...

Robert
we know your a tory boy

The only way the Tories will be in power is in a coalition with the Liberals

and their first target will be public sector pensions