Tuesday, 6 January 2009

OBSCENE AND INEXCUSABLE

The latest news from Gaza - 30 children dead after another onslaught by the Israelis - is an obscenity. Over 600 Palestinians have been killed in the last 10 days. To blame Hamas , as the Israeli Govt is doing, is disgusting and despicable cant.
Gordon Brown is right to say this is the "darkest moment" yet in the recent conflict but it's therefore time to say enough is enough and that Israel must immediately stop its murder of innocent civilians. Like millions of others, I'm appalled at this latest outrage in the name of some spurious power struggle.

3 comments:

Merseymike said...

It is utterly unacceptable and I think shows just how easy it is for oppressed to turn oppressor

Anonymous said...

obviously we must condem Israel but surely we must condem the Hamas rockets which have been killing Isreali's for months ?

We should also condem Hamas call to liquidate Isreal

that said

obviously Israel must stop with immidiate effect

Anonymous said...

You mean those nasty Jews attacked all those peace-loving people in Gaza for absolutely no reason at all? I, too, am appalled, er, at what passes for thinking on Planet Hebden Bridge, that is. Still, the more I read here, and compare to the abilities of the average resident in the 'Westminster village', I think you are emminently qualified to be an MP!