Sunday, 27 January 2008

LABOUR BRIEFING - SUBSCRIBE NOW!

I am getting pretty picky about which groups I join on Facebook - but have just joined the Labour Briefing Readers' Group. I am also about to increase my standing order and copies to sell - such is the popularity of this publication up here. Why?

The February 2008 edition has Reports from the Labour Representation Committee and local LRCs (including ours) , articles about the National Policy Forum and the NEC elections , plus info on the Socialist Youth Network's COFUP campaign for fair pay.
Also news and analysis on Iraq, Iran and Kenya as well as trade unions in the US presidential election.Plus coverage on the National Insurance Contributions Bill, welfare reform and issues surrounding women's prisons, prisoner's rights and public sector pay*
Mark Serwotka, Jon Rogers and Marsha Jane Thompson debate political unity and the Labour left ( yes we can do it!) Also regular columns by John McDonnell, Geoff Martin, Alan Simpson and the NEC's Christine Shawcroft Find out more - and subscribe - on the link on the right

No comments: