Last year I switched to npower in an attempt to save money ..... bad move. Today it's been announced that the company is going to hike up gas prices by up to 23.8 percent while electricity bills will increase by up to 27.1 per cent. Two possibilities to save money are extra jumpers and the wood-burning stove which I have downstairs. But it's an outrageous increase. Addthe rail fares hike of 15 per cent and rocketing food prices and thefact is thatmillions of people this year are going to be in serious financial difficulties. And the Government expects people to put up with wage" rises" of 2 per cent. I think seriously difficult times are ahead for most of us in 2008. What worries me most is how pensioners will cope with these soaring charges. But npower and their rivals are only concerned about keeping the profits up.....
Friday, 4 January 2008
WOOLLY JUMPER TIME
Posted by
susan press
at
16:47
Labels: Fat cats, greed, npower, privatised utilities
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment