Someone ( it may even have been the man himself) once said of Robert Kilroy Silk that he was too handsome ever to have been the Leader of the Labour Party. Close observers of his most recent TV antics might wager there were more valid reasons why he never made it to the top flight of Labour politics.
I must make it clear that I'm not a regular fan of I'm A Celebrity......but the other night I was too knackered to be bothered switching it off and got sucked into its grisly habitat.
At pushing 70, RKS clearly still thinks he is king of the jungle. Vanity reeks from every pore - yet this is a man so stupid he managed to get the Chancellor's name wrong. Alisdair Diamond, anyone ?
Fortunately, the Great British Public has booted him out .Which must have been a major blow to this man's oversized ego. Someone else said all political careers end in failure. His has ended in the ignominy of being first man out of a show which makes Celebrity Big Brother look like the Brain's Trust.

No comments:
Post a Comment