Tonight to Hebden Bridge Brass Band concert - yes I know they are a Northern cliche but being a sentimentalist and a Northerner I adore brass bands so well done all and very enjoyable, too. Finally celebrated birthday yesterday in a manner NOT befitting a woman of my years. 3am is far too late ..... my excuse was it has been a stressful week . In case anyone out there is wondering, yes there have been a series of events in my local constituency which I intend to comment on at the appropriate time. Which isn't now. It is a pity that the self-styled "loyalists" have not shown the same discipline. And concern for the long-term chances of us winning this seat at the next Election.
Sunday, 19 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Did I not see Hebden Bridge on TV Sunday morning at Countryfile.
I believe so.....
The Clarions, ILP, WSPU had brass bands, presently only union I know is the RMT brass band, who were great at Tolpuddle.
the most famous was the Irish ITGWU band
Post a Comment