With only months to go until the General Election, it's absolutely vital that left activists rally round the socialist MPs who are at risk of losing their seats. So well done to Stroppy and comrades for organising mass canvassing every other Sunday in Hayes and Harlington. Starting Sunday October 18. Details on the Facebook group below.
http://www.facebook.com/n/?event.php&eid=160143531011&mid=13e5a3bG1fabec62G3b7697bG7
Tuesday, 13 October 2009
MASS CANVAS IN HAYES AND HARLINGTON - RE-ELECT JOHN McDONNELL!
Posted by
susan press
at
16:21
Labels: General Election, John McDonnell
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hi
I cant be credited with setting up the canvassing. I just received an e-mail about the canvassing and also after speaking to John at the LRC event recently, thought we should have a facebook group to publicise it.
It was his local party I think who organised the canvasses.
Fair enough. Whoever has organised I hope as many can get there as poss.With similar planned I hope in Islington North......
I should be able to come on Sunday. I have never been to Hayes before so hopefully I will not get lost! Also, I have a flat in Islington so would certainly be able to help there as well.
Your lucky to have a left leaning MP mine says she is left leaning yet votes for the government against the feeling of the local constituencies. I'm sorry to say helping my MP keep her seat would be totally wrong, because all your doing is keeping New Labour in power.
Post a Comment