Regular readers may be wondering why I have blogged little this week- the answer is that in one week have had serious worries over health of my dad, a death in the family of another close relative, more bad news re journalism commitments, and in past 24 hours a seven-hour slog there and back to Cambridge by bus for official launch of LRC ( thanks for a good evening in a bad week) in my old university town.
Oh, and if all that weren't enough, boring domestic issues involving flooding and horrendous expense of a plumber - coming Thursday.
I take comfort in the thought that weeks don't come much worse than this - but being superstitious am not going to tempt fate by thinking that's necessarily the case.
If all I had to worry about was paying back expenses, and why incidentally are MPs whingeing about this, then things would be one whole lot better.Most MPs, frankly, live in a parallel universe to the rest of us .And they should pay back what they owe.
Tuesday, 13 October 2009
THE WEEK FROM HELL
Posted by
susan press
at
22:56
Labels: blogging break
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Really sorry to hear about your Dad I know what it's like to go through this.
I lost my auntie a few weeks ago it hit me like a brick, she was always on the go and always messing about. she passed away within minutes of going ill.
MP's well this silly affair is now being messed up by this inquiry.
Post a Comment