Monday, 21 December 2009

FESTIVE GREETINGS.......

A snowman greeted me this morning as I trudged through the town in Dostoyevskian fashion this morning to the railway station. He was still there as I trudged back tonight.

It is COLD, dark and I am looking forward immensely to the Christmas break which starts on Wednesday evening.
I just want to take this opportunity ( not having had much time to blog of late) to wish everyone I know a happy and peaceful Christmas.
2010 will be a challenging year for all of us I have no doubt. In the meantime time to recuperate and gather one's energies for the struggles ahead.
The good thing is that from now on the nights start getting lighter. And hopefully I will have time to return to the blog in the New Year. Thanks particularly to all who have supported me politically and personally in 2009. Happy Christmas, comrades.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Susan, I hope you and yours enjoy an excellent Christmas.

David Duff