Thursday, 21 February 2008

HELLO AND GOODBYE

Blogs come and go - for reasons best known to bloggers. It's an uphill struggle unless you have absolutely nothing else to do or are suffering from OCD. This week, frankly, I have been too tired to put full energies into things. And as last night I" relaxed " a little too much and had one more bottle of organic cider than I should have done, my creativity is somewhat askew. However as promised I will add A Very Public Sociologist to my blogroll. But it's a sad goodbye to JRD168 ( once a very keen blogger) and Tony In Cragg Vale.And I'm off to buy some Nurofen.........

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Susan, your blog is more profilic and indeed up to date than most L/W blogs, so don't worry.

Btw, where is the blog on that scumbag, Purnell, it seems to have disappeared, his minders didn't get to you did they?

I think we should be told...

susan press said...

Ideleted it in favour of something else. He is so obnoxious I'm sure he will be back shortly.......Minders get to me ? No way.....

Anonymous said...

Obviously an over-sight induced by your tired and emotional condition but I can't help noticing that my own splendid organ is not displayed! Don't worry, I'm not upset or anything ... sniff ...

susan press said...

Were it not for the innuendo I would address that immediately....I'm actually thinking of having a section for right-wing bloggers so will probably put in a link soon.

Anonymous said...

Only teasing! My policy is only ever to link to people whose blogs I do read on a fairly regular basis rather than on their content. Most Lefties list me under "Hold Nose Whilst Reading" or some such!