I have been bloggingfree for the past few days as I have been very busy writing my CV form for the forthcoming Parliamentary selection in Keighley. It has taken many hours and has been perused by one of my most trusted comrades so here's hoping that I get through the first stage - which is to be nominated by a Branch or affiliate. Some have counselled that I have no chance as a left-winger but let me just say that if someone with 30 years' experience in the Labour Party and trade union movement cannot at least have a go what kind of Party are we in ? I leave it to the members in Keighley to decide. In 2007 they wished to nominate John McDonnell as Labour Leader and so did the sitting MP Ann Cryer so let's just see what happens.... Obviously I have a campaign strategy and tactics but I will not be revealing them on the blog .But journalists in the area who wish to interview me are of course welcome to get in touch......
Sunday, 28 December 2008
KEIGHLEY PARLIAMENTARY SELECTION
Posted by
susan press
at
12:46
Labels: Keighley, Parliamentary selections
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Good luck, Susan.
Well Lass what can I say, but good luck.
All the very best in this.
I hope you are selected, good luck!!
Wow - good luck!!! :D
Best of luck with the selection!! :)
Good luck!
Post a Comment