There is an excellent post here on why Labour is in trouble - and why grassroots members should not get the blame. Welcome to my blogroll, Tim Cheetham, who is a councillor in Barnsley
http://cllrtim.blogspot.com/2009/07/5-things-i-hate-about-you.html
Monday, 27 July 2009
MORE GRASSROOTS LABOUR......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I note welfare gets lumped into cannot be bothered.
All I hear is what might have been or what we should have done, the UK was using Iraq dropping bombs on cattle to see if Uranium would kill better. Not to far from where Saddam gassed his own people, war is a dirty game on all sides.
I've little time for people who said I did this or I did that, the fact is a lot of Labour MP's followed Blair because they though he was god.
I was one that knew it was a lie but I said little, so I'm no different then most, but at least I did go on a march to try and stop the dam war getting worse.
Post a Comment