BBC reports that Gordon Brown has written to ALL MPs urging support on the 42 days issue. What is it with Brown he loves these death-or-glory spats. Unlike Blair before him, the PM isn't good at escaping Houdini-like from Parliamentary scraps.
But I have a horrible hunch he may on this one as so many MPs are running scared.
I was not going to comment on anything political today but have had to return to blog to enable comment moderation - am getting rather sick of nasty personal abuse from anonymous posters. So from now on NO anonymous comments either
Saturday, 7 June 2008
BROWN'S LAST DITCH PLEA
Posted by
susan press
at
17:44
Labels: 42 days, comment moderation, personal abuse
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
No more laughs then sadly some of the remarks gave us a bit of fun.
OK, Robert, I'll give it nore more go and hope people don't resort to abusive remarks
It's part of the job, everyone knows when people turn to abuse your winning the war, they nothing else to offer.
Post a Comment