Am I unrepresentative of the public mood on Jacqui Smith and her expenses claim? It would seem not.........
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2009/mar/31/jacqui-smith-mps-expenses-media
Wednesday, 1 April 2009
DEFENDING THE INDEFENSIBLE
Posted by
susan press
at
17:41
Labels: Jacqui Smith, Polly Toynbee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
My last comment on this. There is a real issue over MPs expenses that needs addressing. The suggestion that you're making that Jacqui Smith tried to save £10 to rent porn movies for Hubbie when all the receipts will be in the public domain in the summer thanks to a freedom of information challenge is simply unreal. I'm sure you'll have a comeback that simply ignores what I said but I won't be coming back on this one.
And as for the poor little darlings in my workplace who can't see sense. Well they're NHS and Local Government Workers who can expect a kicking from the Tories on pay and pensions if they get in, whilst some on the left who should be focusing on the issue try to make more of it than there is (Home Sec looks for free porn on the taxpayer.) Sure someone will post some gibberish about no difference between Brown and Cameron. What can ya do Comrades.
Dave Draycott
Post a Comment