I daresay all of us feel nauseous and upset at the sight of Cameron in Downing Street. It's horrible. But the truth is, however much it hurts ( and it does) the Labour Party will re-emerge strengthened by the bankruptcy and hypocrisy of the Liberal Democrats.
To those who voted for "change", sympathies. You have ended up with a Tory Government.
But I guarantee that the moral and political bankruptcy of the Liberal Democrats will destroy them in the end.
That end will not be so far away. The notion a coalition built on expediency can survive for long is simply not going to happen. As hard as it is, the Labour PLP has done the right thing in refusing to endorse a dodgy deal which would have killed us as a credible, radical force,
Now is our chance to bring people back, re-build and bring people home to Labour. But, yes, I feel as bad as everyone else.
Tuesday, 11 May 2010
THE FUTURE IS NOT ORANGE......OR BLUE
Posted by
susan press
at
22:23
Labels: 2010 General Election
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment