I truly have no agenda against Ed Balls. He is one of several Labour leadership candidates who are more or less indistinguishable. But, if his interview on PM is anything to go by, the lad doesn't stand a chance at any hustings.
If I was embarrassed on his behalf what on earth must his supporters have thought as he froze dead on PM. Asked to outline his disagreements with Gordon Brown, he clearly couldn't think of any. It was so bad I felt seriously sorry for him. But far more sorry for the Labour Party members who look likely to be denied any left candidate at all in the forthcoming election
Wednesday, 19 May 2010
WHAT A B****UP!
Posted by
susan press
at
17:58
Labels: Ed Balls, Labour leadership
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I do hope he wins.
Well, I would, wouldn't I?
But if not him then that raging Leftie McDonnell.
Come on, comrades, oops, sorry, I mean, go on, comrades!
David Duff
He used to have a speech impediment, and its not uncommon for people who have learned to 'control' it to 'freeze' in this sort of situation. I just don't think he is the right person, although I'm sure he will have a role in the shadow cabinet
Post a Comment