Friday, 10 August 2007

MENWITH HILL -MPs WHO PROTESTED


Thanks to the following MPs who have all protested to the PM following the (buried on the last day of Parliament) news that Defence Minister Des Browne has signed us up to Bush's missile systems -using Menwith Hill - without any consultation.Why aren't more Labour MPs on this list??? The usual story of spineless adherence to the status quo......
Colin Burgon MP, Martin Caton MP, Mick Clapham MP, Frank Cook MP, Jeremy Corbyn MP, Jim Devine MP, Paul Flynn MP, Neil Gerrard MP, Ian Gibson MP, Fabian Hamilton MP, Mike Hancock MP, Nick Harvey MP, Brian Iddon MP, Lynne Jones MP, Peter Kilfoyle MP, John Leech MP, Michael Meacher MP, John McDonnell MP, Linda Riordan MP, Angus Robertson MP, Clare Short MP, Jon Trickett MP, Phil Willis MP

2 comments:

Bob Piper said...

No Jon Cruddas I see.

susan press said...

Well, that's what I thought. But thought it diplomatic not to say.....but I can't say I am surprised.