Tuesday, 28 August 2007

STILL LEAVING THE PARTY......

Sad to report I have just had an e-mail from a local Labour Party member who has just resigned. Here's why...and here's why the Left MUST put pressure on Gordon Brown and the Govt.
"When 500 or more people were killed recently by a bomb in Iraq. I like most sane people was horrified. I did not see one government minister talk about this in the media. Its as if these people do not exist. I can no longer stand by morally and justify campaigning and helping a party that has in my opinion lost its way from the humane stand point.
We have failed in the greatest possible way internationally and I had hoped that the new change in government would of taken this on board and at least had the guts to apologise properly.Our young men are DYING FOR NOTHING we stand by and say NOTHING.
It is nothing more than a disgrace.
When you try to discuss any of this with our party members at the top you get the cold shoulder or a call centre run by an anonymous person who is not really connected to the parties routes.I cannot support this immoral behaviour anymore and have decided to use my influence and work in other ways to try and do my bit for REAL SOCIALISM."

No comments: