That's it. Never again do I put myself (or my travelling companions) through the mill of flying phobia. A really nice holiday was more than slightly spoiled by the fact it took me two days to get over getting there - and then there were three days anticipating the flight back. Fellow sufferers will know precisely what I mean... gut-wrenching morbid fear which to to others is illogical and irritating. From Leningrad to Lido di Jesolo, Moscow to Mallorca, for the past 20 years I've flown all over the world - and increasingly hated every second of it. Two ridiculously large gins at Bilbao Airport rendered me almost numb this time to the prospect of oblivion but next time we're travelling by ferry (our original intention) or train. Oh, and just to put the lid on it, our knackered old car broke down just outside Stansted and we were brought back in an AA truck (for the second time in three years) My partner's kids of course thought that was great........I wept with joy when I got home.....
Thursday, 9 August 2007
FEAR OF FLYING.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi
I'm sorry to hear that your holiday was spoilt by the flight. Can I suggest you join us on our live forum at flyingwithoutfear.com ? where you will find the biggest and most comprehensive fear of flying help site in the world.
And we've got a great blog with loads of help, support and encouragement you need. And all the facts you'll ever need about flying.
Keith
Keith's offer sounds better than never flying again (which I infer may be your plan)? Though Cornwall was boss.
Post a Comment