It appears that QD has joined a Party I have never heard of.......Brown's letter to MPs:
"Quentin Davies is a senior parliamentarian and he commands respect on all sides for his expertise and his dedication to public service, and I welcome him to the New Labour party. "On Sunday, I said I was determined to reach out to those who share our values and who would like to be part of building a more just society. "I said we had to reach out to people who want to change from the old politics, who yearn for a public life founded on principles, who are inspired by what we as a nation can achieve together - and asked them to join us. I am delighted that Quentin Davies has done so today."
See here for more information on this right-wing, pro fox-hunting, anti trade union creep.
Tuesday, 26 June 2007
LOWER THAN VERMIN
Posted by
susan press
at
18:04
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment