Changed my mind last night about Ed Miliband. I was quite impressed by the style ( if not the substance) of the man when I saw him speak at Labour Conference. But he was frankly appalling on Question Time. He comes across as arrogant and petulant and worlds removed from the real lives of ordinary people. Abiding impression ? Another robotic New Labour Minister. It's about time the Labour Left got a look-in on this programme. At least the quality of debate would improve.
Friday, 7 March 2008
ED FAILS TO IMPRESS....
Posted by
susan press
at
10:17
Labels: New labour clones
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh dear poor Ed, how ever will he sleep soundly now?
That's not the point is it? I'm 100 per cent sure Ed Miliband doesn't give a toss what I think.Why should he? But the point is that Question Time is watched by millions and weekafter week Ministers are trotte out to defend the indefensible. Last night it was the weaselling ojtof a referendum promise. Next weekit will be something else. As far as most of the public is cioncerned , these people ARE the Labour Party. The point is, there are diferentviews but they are hardly ever seen unless trade union leaders are trotted out - which is rarely.It wouldhave been good,for example,to see Andrew Miller MP ( hardly hard left) talking abouthis Bill which was supported by 136 LabourMps,including Ian McCartney and Peter Hain.
Post a Comment