The Lib Dems sure know how to pick a winner (not). Just watched Newswnight and my God Clegg is an out and out wally. Did they really ditch Ming and Charlie Kennedy for this dweeb who would seriously have difficulty winning a by-election where I live? The man is a car crash. He comes across as David Cameron's twin brother - minus the intellect. Electorally, he has to be a disaster.If I were a Charlie Kennedy kind of person , I would be crying into my single malt.Whatever cred the Lib Dems had as some kind of radical alternative to New Labour must be shot down in flames. Back to a two-party serious political arena........
Tuesday, 4 March 2008
Nick Clegg - A Wet Lettuce
Posted by
susan press
at
23:13
Labels: defending the indefendible, Lib dems
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Cameron without the intelect? Ouch!
Post a Comment