To say I feel rough would be an understatement. However I will keep taking the amoxycillin and venture out despite the cold weather tonight as the Trades Club is staging a tribute evening for a friend who sadly died last year . Dave Perkins was a good Labour Party member and curry aficionado - so tonight I'm going to make his favourite dish, keema peas, for general consumption. The last time we went out in Bradford was to K2, a tiny place near a pub called The Beehive. And he gave me a right telling-off for asking for a knife and fork. Solids were not high on Dave's list of priorities. But I will give the curry my best shot.......the evening is also featuring a bluegrass disco!
Saturday, 22 March 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Is the Beehive that big old place that still has gaslit lamps in it, full of all manner of eccentric old rockers and punks? Cracking boozer, that, and with a very good jukebox last time I was there, which admittedly was about 10 years ago.
The previous comment was deleted as I'm getting spammed by porn. E10 Rifles, it is the very same pub and where my friend also had his wake.....
Post a Comment