Tuesday, 15 April 2008

DIGBY JONES IN "NOT VOTING LABOUR" SHOCK

From the BBC website.You may think I am having a larf.....most assuredly I am not. In fact, this makes me want to howl with disbelief. The only revenge I have is to use the most unflattering pic of Digby I could find (there are many to choose from)


Trade Minister Lord Jones has given his "100% support" to Gordon Brown - but confirmed he would quit before the next election because he cannot back Labour.
The ex-CBI chief, who is not a Labour member, was one of the "government of all the talents" appointed by Mr Brown.
He "never claimed to be a political animal", adding: "I am a supporter of... and believe in what he is doing. My plan now is to get on with the job."
But the Tories say the claims shows the peer has "no confidence" in Mr Brown.
According to The Times, Lord (Digby) Jones told a private meeting with businessmen and lobbyists in January that he wanted to stand down in order to avoid questions on whether he supported the prime
minister

2 comments:

Duncan Hall said...

Quicker he goes the better.

Shows why it was never a good idea to appoint a tory to the government in the first place!

Anonymous said...

How many leftist ministers would get away with the level of disloyalty he has persistently shown?